Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

"Talking About First Kisses" by Kiryuu Suruga - We're Back! With a Kissing Comic

Because nobody ever really dies, you know? Unfortunately the old blog is deader than dead, given that I apparently deleted the e-mail address associated with it. Why would I do that? Alas, we must move on!

They definitely aren't gay for each other.
Kissing comics are always my favourite. Some really popular yuri series can go on for volumes at a time with no kisses. Meanwhile, some little Pixiv comics manage to squeeze 10+ kisses into like, 3 pages. Not that this comic has any kisses either. Sad. I suppose in a way, this is the balance of the universe - as foretold by Homucifer, or something.

I don't know anything about Hibike! Euphonium besides what little I've read in doujins and the bevvy of debates it draws in yuri communities. I don't intend to watch it anytime soon, but the doujins are really cute! So there will definitely be some more in the future.
I considered playing a little rhetorical game with a prize at the end - how many gays can you fit into one, 8-page comic? How many fonts can you fit into a single page full of angsty gays? Which would be greater? That's the sort of thing we ponder when trying to remember what that squiggly font we liked was called. Or whether there isn't some way around using "insensitive" twice on the same page. Scanlation is tough. We'll keep at it.

You can read this comic on the Dynasty Reader or download it from mediafire for your personal use. I hope you enjoy the little comic as much as we enjoyed working on it! Look forward to more from us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment